9.19.2010

Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III, I want you badly

the brand new Vol. III :) so pretty

I really don't have a need for more eyeshadow, but I can't not have this. It's so . . . cute is not the word, is it? I just know that I love it already. It's Urban Decay + NYC and that must = awesome. I was lucky enough to visit NYC earlier this year for 2 weeks and I loved it. :)

Really though, besides the cool packaging, I do love UD shadows, even if some of them might be a too chunky-glittery for every-day-wear. They are all mostly super pigmented though and UD always has lots of unique colors with fun names. I have the Book of Shadows Vol. II (not Vol. I, I don't think I was that into make-up then), and I love it.
Vol II - can you tell i like "sellout" a lot?

For Vol. III, you get 16 shadows (seven of which are new!!, two are fairly new Sephora exclusives which aren't included in any other palettes), two mini 24-7 Glide-On Eye Pencils (the best eyeliners, I use and recommend nothing else to my friends), and a mini Primer Potion. Their Primer Potion is really popular and works pretty well, but I typically use MAC's Painterly Paint Pot as an eyeshadow primer instead. Overall, it's a really good value considering the usual prices of each of their products individually.

For awesome pictures and swatches, I'm not even going to bother (I also don't have it yet..) so click here to go to temptalia.com. Warning: the pictures will make you want the Book of Shadows if you don't already. So plan on buying it.

deets: Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol. III - $54 at Sephora or Urban Decay

No comments:

Post a Comment