4.24.2011

Sunday Funday Nail Polish Shopping

So when I heard OPI's Katy Perry collection came back in stock and I was SO EXCITED! I didn't get anything from the collection the first time around..but when it sold out, that's when I wanted it. Typical. So happy I got my hands on the Black Shatter and Teenage Dream. I was thinking about getting the blue glittery one too but the guy there pulled up swatches on his iPad and I saw that it wasn't very blue at all, so I decided to pass on that.

nail polish haul

top row: OPI Teenage Dream, OPI Black Shatter, OPI Red Hot Ayers Rock (although I'm not sure why I used that picture...it looks a lot more pinky/orangey in person)

bottom row: Essie Luxedo (really pretty purple/black, I'm so excited to try this one), Zoya Amanda, Zoya Laney

Right now I'm using Zoya Laney underneath OPI Black Shatter, except on my ring fingers I have Teenage Dream underneath Black Shatter. 

1 comment: