9.16.2010

Clarisonic Mia first impressions..

Omg I love it. After using it just once, I can already tell that it is removing more dirt from my face than with normal washing. Right away I felt that my skin was smoother and cleaner. I was probably leaving a bunch of make-up and junk on my face before! Yuck.

so cute!

It's really easy to use. You push a button and it turns on for one minute. You do 20 seconds on your forehead, 10 seconds on each cheek, and 20 for the nose/chin area. Then it turns off. Rinse off your face and rinse off the brush head. The hardest part was waiting the first 24 hours to charge. 

The battery is supposed to last 20 minutes - so if you use it once a day, that's almost 3 weeks of use before you have to charge it again. I'm not sure if I'm going to use it once or twice a day, but it is definitely gentle enough for daily use. 


I can't stop touching my face and feeling how smooth it is :) I should really stop or I'll probably break out. I'll continue to update as I notice changes in my skin.

Laters.

deets:
Clarisonic Mia - $149 for Mia, charger, Brush head, 1 oz. Cleanser

No comments:

Post a Comment