9.03.2010

Lush

Okay so my coworker (hi!) keeps telling me I should blog about beauty stuff because I'm always talking about it at work and giving her tips and whatnot. So I'm going to try :)


lush buffy, in little pieces

But first . . . I'm off to shower and wash my hair with my shampoo & some baking soda thrown in! One of my best friends told me about this so I am gonna try it and see what kind of difference it makes. I am a huge fan of baking soda. It does EVERYTHING . . . when I first discovered all the uses of baking soda last summer, I went on a bit of cleaning spree with it. Fun times.

Anyway, my friend also recently introduced me to Lush's Buffy, a moisturizing body scrub bar, and I absolutely lav it. Some say it's too abrasive for their skin but I don't really have sensitive skin. I loooove how scratchy it is and that I don't need moisturizer after I get out of the shower! (Except my knees/elbows/etc.)

Reading some reviews on makeupalley gave me the idea to cut it up in little pieces and store it in this little container. It looks funny but hopefully it will last longer this way. Every time I go to use it, I'll just take out a little piece or two instead of taking the whole bar into the shower, which feels like it melts the bar pretty fast.

(EDIT: DO NOT PUT THE PIECES IN A METAL CONTAINER. IT SMELLS HORRIBLE. The scrub picked up the metal scent and the entire thing stunk so bad I had to throw it out. Very sad.)

I really like the smell, too. I am into SHEEEEAA (BODY) BUTTA' though.

fever message bar
Ooh then afterwards . . . I'm finally going to use my massage bar from Lush that I bought a long loooong time ago and never used. I hope it's still okay/not expired. It's called Fever Massage Bar . . . was it called something different before? The name doesn't sound familiar at all. Anyway. I think I'm getting obsessed with Lush again. This could be bad. Must. save. up. for. Clarisonic! :)


deets:
Buffy - $11.95 for 3.3 oz or $22.95 for 7 oz.
Fever Massage Bar - $11.95 for 2.2 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment