3.20.2011

Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream

Inspired by the fabulous and very tan Gregory Gorgeous, I picked up Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream.  

Back in the day before I knew any better, or cared, I used to go to tanning salons and literally roast myself in the tanning beds. So bad! But I was really tan and I miss being that tan...especially recently when I get super pale over the winter again.


This tanning cream is pretty expensive but I really appreciate the (almost) fool-proof application process. Since the gel/cream is a little bit tinted, it's easy to see where you applied and you're less likely to be streaky. And it's REALLY worth it to me that it doesn't stink - if you've used self tanners before you know they can smell pretty horrible. It dries fairly quickly and I like the color it gives me - not orange at all. I'm going to be consistently applying this over the next week in preparation to see BRITNEY SPEARS this weekend (I don't know why, but I feel like I have to be tan when I go see her.. haha!) so I'll try to get some before/after photos.


with nothing on
immediately after application - you can see how it's a little shiny! love it.
Love this and recommend it to my fellow pale-skinned ghost-like transclucent clear etc etc etc...

deets:
Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream - 4.4 oz for $42

No comments:

Post a Comment